My Weekend

I wrote this on Sunday night.

I didn’t have time to post on Saturday ‘cuz I was leaving work early that day to catch a movie at Nay Pyi Daw cinema. I was supposed to leaver earlier than 11am but my pc was freezing up a lot whenever I go to my download folder. So I had to restart in safe mode and run virus scan and spyware scan (just in case). I couldn’t wait for the final result of the spyware scan so I just restart the pc in normal mode and left the office. At first I thought I had time for lunch at the canteen, which was a mistake ‘cuz I ordered Shan noodles which I had to ask the waiter to fix for me and it took a long time for the dish to come back to me. By that time it was near 11:45 am. I only ate half of the noodles (it wasn’t delicious anyway) and walked to the bus stop. I had to wait about 5 minutes for the bus. Over all, I was 10 minutes late to the movies. I had to walk really hard (nearly running) but still I was late.

My friends and my sister were waiting for me. My sister looked pissed and blamed me for being later. Later I found out that she was actually angry at my friends for asking her to call my office at 12:28 pm when she knows that I’m supposed to be arriving at 12:30 pm. I really don’t get that part too. Why call me when the time is near 2 minutes to show time? It’s not like I will just pop up from work to the movies in 2 minutes.

Anyway, the movie was great although I missed the first 10 minutes. I luv the way Brad Pitt was holding a gun in his hand and calling for his wife and the way Angelina Joile calls him baby while attempting to kill him. The only annonying thing is that the cinema staffs opened the doors 5 mintues befor the movie is over so I couldn’t hear anything. People started to walk out and there were noises coming from outside. I am going to have to buy the DVD later.

After the movie, we do some window shopping at Bogyoke Market (well, I did bought a brush there and my sister bought some bracelets), ate Rakhine Moat Tee (can’t resist it even when the weather is hot) and went to Excel Tower to meet Sandar at KCLL. We ate fried chicken and chatted for awhile. Then we went to Yankin Center and took photo stickers. There were 5 of us but we could only get 4 pics so I didn’t take any. I’ll just take a pic of myself later to put in my wallet.

The reason I went to the movies on Saturday instead of Sunday was ‘cuz my mother wants me to stay at home and choose traditional dressings for my graduation ceremony. I had to choose 2 dressings, one for rehearsal day and one for graduation day. At first, I thought she was just making a big fuss over nothing, telling me to stay home just to choose a couple of dresses but it was really tiring. I started picking out at 10 am, ate lunch at noon and finally finished at 2:30 pm. Luckily for me, Myat Hteik Tin came over and helped us out. I had to choose appropriate dressings so that I will look nice in the photos and the color look bright and nice but not too bright. Every time I finished choosing and changed into regular clothes, my mother said why dont’ u try this on. So there I go again, trying on another cloth. Then my mother forgot what I was suppose to wear on rehersal day so I had to dress in front of my mother again. I’m really tired and it’s not over yet. I still have to go to my dress maker and shop for a velvet sandal. I might have to take a day off from work to do those.

My post is really long now. I’ll write about Innocent Steps, a Korean movie I watched on Saturday and Kim Jae Won later. I’m too tired now. I’ll go to sleep after I finished listening to a song by HyeSung. He’s so good at singing ballads.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s