1. I’ll find a job where I can teach students who are poor in English and really require my aids.
2. I’ll try to help around at home instead of becoming a potato couch.
3. I’ll stop taking advantages of people as I have known how it feels like to be taken advantage of.
4. I’ll set a barrier between what should be done and what should be ignored.
5. I’ll buy contacts.
6. I’ll give away some of my toys which are locked up in the carton boxes in my room.
7. I’ll stop my curiosity concerning with Korean copy/remade music, videos, movies which only pissed me off at the end..
8. I’ll try to stop becoming a cynic.
9. I’ll try to become a better person with a positive attitude.
10. I’ll smile more often.